Acknowledgement of Intent to Vacate
Apartment Check Out Procedures
This list is only a guide and is not inclusive of everything that needs to be done. The apartment should be in the same shape or better then when you moved in.
- Professionally clean all flooring including the carpets. We have used On the Spot Carpet Cleaning in the past (701-400-5738) in the past and he has done an outstanding job.
- Wipe down the cabinets (inside and out) and walls with soap and water.
- Pull out the appliances and clean them on the inside, outside, underneath and around them.
- Dispose of all garbage appropriately.
- Fix anything you, your family, or guest may have broken.
- Sweep the mechanical room. Steps, and garage.
- Clean the bathroom from top to bottom.
- Windows need to be cleaned (you may need to remove the screens to clean the windows)
- Any other event necessary to leave the residence in the order that you received it.
- You must complete a satisfactory move-out walkthrough. Please call and arrange a date and time at least one week in advance. Apartment abandonment, or failure to schedule a walkthrough, or failure to complete a satisfactory walkthrough or leaving items in the unit will result in forfeit of your security deposit and a $1500 fine in addition to cost to address deficiencies.
- Please set up a time to take pictures of your unit so management can market your unit.
Fees: If management must do further cleaning of the residence it will be charged at $70.00 per an hour booked in full hour increments. Materials will be extra. If carpet cleaners or contractors are needed the full price plus arrangement time will be charges.
Please provide a forwarding address and phone number where you can be reached as the deposit check will be mailed within 30 days of departure of residence. If no address is provided the security/damage deposit will not be refunded.
Send all correspondents to:
Bismarck Mandan Rentals LLC
1709 North 19th Street; Suite 3
Bismarck, ND 58501