Acknowledgement of Intent to Vacate
Resident Name(s): ####################
Property Address/Unit#: ###############; Bismarck, ND 58501
We have received your notice to vacate by 11/1/2022 dated on 09/01/2022.
If you would like to do a walk through, please call and arrange a date and time at least one week in advance. If not please leave the mailbox keys, house keys, and garage remotes on the counter and lock the door behind you. Please also notify management of your vacating the apartment. When you vacate your apartment, an inspection will be done at the time arranged to determine what cleaning and/or damage charges (if any) will be charged against your Security Deposit.
We encourage you to plan ahead as your apartment must be cleared of all personal possessions and all cleaning must be done by the date and time arranged. The most common reason for withholding a portion of a former residents’ Security Deposit is lack of cleaning. We have compiled a list of items that must be cleaned and some suggestions for doing them.
This list is only a guide and is not inclusive of everything that needs to be done. The apartment should be in the same shape or better then when you moved in.
- Professionally clean all flooring including the carpets. I have used BarBee Carpet Cleaning (258-6307) or On The Spot Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning ( 400-5738) in the past and they have done an outstanding job.
- Wipe down the cabinets (inside and out) and walls with soap and water.
- Pull out the appliances and clean them on the inside, outside, underneath, and around them.
- Dispose of all garbage appropriately.
- Fix anything that you, your family, or guests may have broken.
- Sweep the mechanical room, steps, and garage.
- Clean the bathroom from top to bottom.
- Windows need to be cleaned (you may need to remove the screens to clean the windows)
- Clean the yard of any garbage and/or pet waste
- Any other event necessary to leave the residence in the order that you received it.
- If you would like to do a walk thru, please call and arrange a date and time at least one week in advance. If not please leave the mailbox keys, house keys, and garage remotes on the counter and lock the door behind you. Please also notify management of your vacating the apartment.
- Please call our office ASAP to setup a time for us to take pictures of your unit so we can advertise your unit for rent. We will show when it is convenient for you and/or during normal business hours.
- Move-Out’s will be done Monday-Friday between the hours of 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.. Move-out’s scheduled outside of these times will incur additional cost to bring employees in outside of hours. Currently the fee is $35 but subject to change without notice.
Fees: If management must do further cleaning of the residence the residence it will be charged at $70 per an hour booked in full hour increments. Materials will be extra. If carpet cleaners or contractors are needed the full price plus arrangement time will be charged.
Please provide a forwarding address and phone number where you can be reached as the deposit check will be mailed within 30 days of departure of residence. If no address is provided or the unit is not cleaned and ready for the next tenant, the security / damage deposit will not be refunded.
Send all correspondents to:
Bismarck Mandan Rentals, LLC
1709 North 19th Street; Suite 3
Bismarck, ND 58501