Effective April 1, 2022 it has become necessary for us to outline our Felon Friendly Policy as we have received some very disturbing calls and messages from felons wanting to rent from us. While we believe most people deserve another chance we feel strongly that you have to show that you earned it. Hopefully the following statements will help you in determining next steps. We believe strongly in providing safe, quiet, drug free and crime free family friendly properties.
While we are a felon friendly property we do not rent to all felons…very few to be upfront:
- If it has been less than 4 years since your last criminal charge or action, you are not a fit.
- If you have sexual charges relating to children, no need to read further, you are not a fit.
- If you have just been released from prison/jail or living in a half way house setting, you are not a fit.
- If you have hard drug charges (ie. Meth, Heroine, Cocaine, etc.), you are not a fit.
- If you currently have open charges, you are not a fit.
- If you do not have a co-signer, you are not a fit.
- If you aren’t prepared to pay double the security deposit, you are not a fit.
- If you are still committing any type of crime (no matter how small), you are “definitely” not a fit.
- If you feel others should give you second, third, etc. chance, you are not a fit.
- If you made it this far and you are a felon that is crime-free forever and willing to live in harmony and respect with other residents and management, please check out our available listings.
- All felon applicants are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and while an exception may be made, very few are.